Tuesday 30 September 2014

Autumn Favourites

Autumn Favorites

Welcome back to Belleza Teen Vida! This post will be about our Autumn Favorites. I have spent a long hard time coming up with the best products to use... Hope you enjoy!

Firstly I think that the Rimmel London Wake Me Up foundation is just perfect; it gives that nice bright glint to your cheeks that might not have been there before. It's hasn't got too much coverage so it gives that natural look but if you want to try it but you feel like you need more coverage because your skin isn't great you can reapply with more after the first base. The only thing that might put people off is that it has tiny shimmers in that you can see sprinkles in the sunlight on your face. This foundation also comes with a concealer that is great for lightening dark circles around the eyes and covering any blemishes. 




Secondly I have chosen Yankee candles, these are a great way of getting that relax time you want. The smell of them are extraordinary and literary make your room smell blissful. The fragrence I am lucky enough to have is called 'Lake Sunset'. The packaging is beautiful, this makes it a great addition to have around your house. It looks beautiful, smells wonderful and is just a great candle... 

 


Thirdly, I recommend The Maze Runner by James Dashner. This book is so thrilling and exciting it had me on the edge of my seat when ever I was reading it.

When the doors of the lift crank open, the only thing Thomas can remember is his first name. But he’s not alone. He’s surrounded by boys who welcome him to the Glade, an encampment at the center of a bizarre and terrible maze.

Like Thomas, the Gladers don’t know why or how they came to be there, or what’s happened to the world outside. All they know is that every morning when the walls slide back, they will risk everything to find out – even the Grievers, half-machine, half-animal horrors that hunt the Maze’s walled corridors.

The movie is coming out this September-October (depending on where you live) but please read the books first! This is defiantly my travel book for sure.



Fourthly I have chosen my L'Oreal Paris 601 Nude Ballet Lip-gloss. I've been wearing it for months now and im literllery attached. Where ever I go It goes. If you don't suit bright lipglosses this will be the one for you! I wear it out and to school, it doesnt bring too much attention to your face with a bright colour but it brings that shine every girl loves on their lips! Personally I found the applier very usefull to spread across the lips. If this colour is not for you there are many darker and bright shades, I just love nude colours!




The last but not least, my Felt hat. This hat is perfect for girls with light or dark hair. It goes perectly with a leather jacket and jeans. I've worn it throughout the summer and I am defenently going to wear it this autumn! The only flaw is that when its windy it goes flying :) This is the first hat i've bought and im for sure going to get more hats in the future!

H&M Hat


No comments:

Post a Comment