Wednesday 17 December 2014

BarryM ShowGirl Extra Lengthening Mascara Review

Recently I purchased this mascara from ASOS for £3.40 as it was on offer (amazing price I know). I had low expectations when I ordered it as I haven't had experience with any of the Barry M products except from two of their nail polishes (rose hip and sugar apple) which I didn't really like.But when the mascara did arrive I was shocked,Its amazing.If this is what is to come for Barry M in the future then i'm defiantly going to be buying some more of their makeup.

My first impressions of the mascara where how it felt so premium and not like a £3.40 mascara,it felt high end and classy. This is something that I would never expect from Barry M, I guess you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.


The formulation of the mascara is creamy but yet not to sticky nor thick and it does not smudge under your eyes after a long day. The wand is plastic which I normally don't  like,but I found this really easy to use and the bristles really coat the smallest of lashes giving them volume,definition  and length without clumpyness.
Barry M also realeased another mascara to accompany this and your are meant to use these both together to give amazing results,however I have read some reviews online and apparently both of the mascaras have the same formula just different wands. If you would like more information on that mascara click  Here.

I really love using this mascara and I think I will be using it for a long time.Like I said im not one for rampaging the Barry M stalls and I never really took much interest in the brand but after using mascara I am pleasantly surprised.And I would recommend checking out Barry M in the future,because I know I will be!.

Thanks for reading
  -Coleen 

Merry Christmas.