Friday 5 December 2014

Miranda Kerr's New Swarovski Campaign



Miranda Kerr's Swarovski Campaign

I was so happy when i read in the new that my idol Miranda Kerr was going to have her own Jewelry campaign! She looks so beautiful in the pictures showing the shimmering crystal earrings.

Miranda models and shows off necklaces, bracelet's and earrings. This this my favorite photo of her because of her slightly festive ear ring shes elegantly wearing. The beautiful piece of jewelry is called ' Baron Pierced '. The description fits perfectly.

"Shimmering in clear crystal with a hint of blue, this pair of rhodium-plated pierced earrings shows exquisite craftsmanship. Its highly refined leaf-shaped elements are embellished with crystal pavé. Ideal for the festive season!"
I have absolutely loved Miranda since i saw her on Victoria Secret and I aspire to be a strong, beautiful mother just like her one day. 

Baron Pierced Earrings

Baron Pierced Earrings

Baron Pierced Earrings


Thank you for reading again! I will be doing some more of my favorite celebrity news soon! 
-Isabelle <3

http://www.swarovski.com/Web_GB/en/5074350/product/Baron_Pierced_Earrings.html

Follow us on twitter @BellezaTeenVida



No comments:

Post a Comment