Saturday 10 January 2015

Fashion envy |10 outfits I wish I owned

We all do it right? endlessly browse through fashion magazines and websites,accidently falling in love with the £2598 prada handbag on page 3 and then the cashmere coat on page 32.And then we remember that there is "more important things" in our lives that we need to spend our money on unless you are a Millionaire and lucky enough to afford all of these beautifulthings. (so jealous).But since I am not a millionaire I have came up with 10 outfits/pieces that I wish I owned.


1.Topshop Unique Fall 2014 Runway 


2.Cara Delevingne Street style 

3.Black Prada Saffiano Handbag (So jealous of anyone who owns this)


3.Check collar cape-One nation clothing



4.Made in chelsea's Victoria-Street style 

5.Kylie Jenner- Street style

6. Jessie J Camden market busking (the coat,I love)


7. Burberry Fall 2014 -Jourdan Dunn


8. Long beaded prom dress by Jovani (This is my dream Prom dress)


9.Prada Sunglasses


10. Pied a Terre Burgundy Cape 



I hope you have enjoyed this post,I enjoyed writing it (I spent many hours looking at clothes,that I would love to own) I could have included some more pieces (chanel handbag,louboutins) but I did not want to make this post too long.
Leave me a suggestion of any Fashion pieces that you would love in your wardrobe that I may have missed out!


 
Thanks for reading 
-Coleen


  

No comments:

Post a Comment